Cancellations must be received by email or post.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Events Team, RCVS Knowledge, Belgravia House, 62-64 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2AF.
Cancellations received up to and including 1st September 2016: 50% refund
Cancellations received between 2nd September and up to and including 1st October 2016: 25% refund
Cancellations received after 2nd October 2016: 0% refund
Guest attendance policy and terms and conditions
- Your booking is confirmed when full payment has been received by RCVS Knowledge and you receive your confirmation email.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- We cannot guarantee entry into any breakout sessions. All seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Where circumstances force RCVS Knowledge to cancel the event, or part thereof, the liability of RCVS Knowledge shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid for that particular event, or part thereof.
- RCVS Knowledge shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit or anticipated revenue, loss of management time, loss of opportunity, or for any indirect or consequential loss, however arising, and RCVS Knowledge’s total liability to you in respect of all other losses shall not exceed the booking fee actually paid by you (provided that nothing in these conditions shall limit or exclude RCVS Knowledge‘s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence).
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. RCVS Knowledge disclaims any liability for any advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
- Please note that audio recordings, photography and video production will be taking place at the Conference. These will be used for promotional purposes and for the creation of free and paid-for web-resources. By registering for the conference, you give your permission for such activities.
- All event activities in the Assembly Rooms are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Children, family members, colleagues, etc may attend, but must be registered. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions in the Assembly Rooms.
- Social events in the evening are exclusively reserved for those that have purchased tickets. If a guest is accompanying a registered delegate they must have a separate ticket. There will be a registration point for all guests attending. There will be no tickets on the door.
- RCVS Knowledge does not take any responsibility for any hotels booked through the Veterinary Evidence Today website. The hotels are supplied by Convention Edinburgh at a discounted rate due to room blocking, once the reserved block of rooms in the hotels are fully booked then you must book separately. The hotels listed are suggestions and any issues with the hotel should be dealt with separately. Payment for the hotels booked through the website are payable on arrival to the hotel.
- RCVS Knowledge will make every effort to cater for delegates psychical needs, however due to the layout of the Assembly Rooms two rooms are inaccessible to wheelchair users. Anyone who is using a wheelchair is asked to email email@example.com and we shall try to organise the session locations accordingly, however it may be impossible to accommodate the delegate. If a delegate (or accompanying guest) has a dietary requirement then they must let RCVS Knowledge organisers know before the event so the caterers can prepare a suitable meal.