VET19 has attracted speakers from across the globe, and we are proud to have them be a part of the conference.
The conference organising group has collated a stimulating, informative and educational programme delivered by highly regarded experts in the field of veterinary sciences. Speakers for this event will include:
• Professor Trish Greenhalgh – Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford
• Professor Peter Cockcroft – Head of Veterinary Education, University of Surrey (Editor in Chief, Veterinary Evidence)
• Dr Rachel Dean – Director of Clinical Research and Excellence in Practice, Vet Partners
• Jacqui Molyneux – Chair, RCVS Knowledge
• Mark Morton – RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Orthopaedics, ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists
• Sally Everitt – Chair inFOCUS, RCVS Knowledge
• Carol Gray – Doctoral researcher, Birmingham Law School
• Pam Mosedale – Vice Chair, RCVS Knowledge Quality Improvement Advisory Panel
• David Morton – Chair RCVS Ethics Panel
• Lizzie Locket – CEO, RCVS
• Amanda Boag – Clinical Director, Vets Now. President, RCVS
More speakers will be announced soon including a full and exciting programme.